Monday, December 12, 2005

Top Geek Movies

It's alway interesting to look at lists of top-rated books or movies to see how many I have read or seen. A little earlier I stumbled on a link to an article about the best geek movies ever. Their list (see the link for details):
  1. Blade Runner
  2. 2001
  3. Star Wars/ESB (Empire Strikes Back)
  4. Dr Strangelove
  5. The Matrix
  6. Twelve Monkeys
  7. Lord of the Rings
  8. Aliens
  9. Donnie Darko
  10. The Terminator
I agree with their first choice, but think The Terminator belongs a little higher on the list. What about Tron and The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension? There is at least one classic B movie, The Day The Earth Stood Still, missing also. The only movie I haven't seen, on this list, is Donnie Darko. Maybe we will watch it during Christmas break (Patrick Swayze is in it, so my wife might watch it).

Tags: Movies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home