Thursday, November 24, 2005

A Happy Thanksgiving

I have much to be thankful for this year, as in years past, but this one is special. This is our Fifth anniversary! I remember that day, as if it were yesterday. It was the day after Thanksgiving, so we have have a running joke that our anniversary falls on the day after Thanksgiving. The funny thing is that I really don't remember Thanksgiving five years ago.

This year is pretty special:
  • My middle stepson's wife is expecting. Needless to say, they and my wife are very excited.
  • My youngest stepson's fiance is returning from South America on Saturday (the long flight back begins some time today). He is very excited, to say the least. They will be getting married on the same day as my parents 50th anniversary (God willing!), early next year.
  • Our parents will be joining us for the traditional dinner.
  • It's our anniversary!
Happy Thanksgiving to all and a very special thanks to my wife!

1 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Hey Hubbie,

Thanks for mentioning our anniversary on your blog. :)

We do have many things to be thankful for and really no justification for complaining about anything.

I am blessed to have you for my husband.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home