Saturday, May 06, 2006

Not Dead!

It's been a pretty busy semester. Revising notes for two classes is more work than it should be coupled with all the other tasks of teaching (grading assignments, quizzes, and tests)....

It's also been busy (mostly for my wife) with the birth (premature) of a new grandchild--it's a girl! She was still in an isolette most of the time when we visited two weeks ago. Much to my surprise, the doctors let her go home three days later! I thought it would be another two weeks or so. Just goes to show how little I know about babies.

Other major events:
  • The 50th anniversary of my parents.
  • The marriage of my youngest stepson.
---

Isolette (trademark): used for an incubator for premature infants that provides controlled temperature and humidity and an oxygen supply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home